Explore the human-horse connection and learn to see the world through a horse’s eyes here at Spring Down
In your time at Spring Down, the world of equines and horsemanship will be introduced and experienced with the following program:
A comprehensive discussion/video demonstration about safety around horses
A demonstration of leadership with horses, and why it is important - by Carol Goodstein, the owner and CEO of Spring Down, including the following:
- Discussion about safety around horses
- Basic training techniques – love, language, and leadership by establishing respect and trust
- Horse psychology and why horses think and react the way they do
- Horse body language and what they are trying to tell us
- How to groom and tack up a horse, with hands on participation
and… RIDING A HORSE, OF COURSE!
- $95 per person, for 3-6 people
- $85 per person, for 7or more people
Please provide your own foot wear – a hard-toed shoe/boot with a one inch heel
Riding helmets required – helmets are available to borrow at Spring Down
To make a booking please contact the office.